Saturday, April 17, 2010

Feeling Better...

So maybe it's just me but you know that feeling when you feel like you're behind and you start to panic...yeah that's kind of the feelings I'm having right now. However even though I may say this, I'm probably on track but who knows, "just gotta keep swimming"... :)

I do feel a ton better though, after having my friend John look at my progress thus far on my 1-quarter (tentatively entitled "Sky High"). He gave me a lot of pointers and things that I could definitely consider changing/fixing to make this film a success and learning process. He made the point that even though I may not have time to fix every flat camera shot, etc., the point of this film is to be that learning process and that I should take everything good and bad into account. That's basically the philosophy I had from last year when I made my first ever animation in my Digital Production class.

I think that is all for now. I was taking a dinner break from drawing and I figured I'd talk a little bit about stuff. :)...I'll post again soon and hopefully have more progress to show (scratch that, I will have more progress to show)...

p.s: changing the horizon in a shot makes a HUGE difference :D

No comments:

Post a Comment